Adsense

Friday, September 11, 2015

"I paid N10,000 and exchaged my Q10 for B-29 soap :(" Computer Village Stories

I had been usiing my Blackberry Bold 5. I think. One
of those camera phones and it was clear that The Lord
wanted me to upgrade. A new year beckoned and I wanted to
enter it with one of those phones that used stylus and were
y’know big. So, ladies and gentlemen, I proceeded to proceed to
Computer Village to make my dream a reality. I had with me
my old phone and about N10, 000. The plan of course was to
do a swap, add some cash and get the precious Q10. Gosh, I
was so excited.

That’s how I got there with my own two legs and saw those
guys that sell phones on the street. Asked one if he had the
phone o, he said yes. Can’t remember his name sha, but he sha
showed me the Q10. I played with it, even made a demo call
and all to be sure it worked. Baba took me off the street saying,
“We can’t do business here o, before these agberos will ask you
to settle them”. So, he took me to a shed. All this while, he
wrapped the Q10 in a white handkerchief saying he didn’t
want it to scratch and that’s how he keeps his phones. Me that I
wasn’t even paying attention. I was just excited ‘cos my level
was about to change. Nigga just give me phone, abeg.



So, we’re chilling in this shed, negotiating. He says I’m going
to have to give up my phone and cash. I’m like, “How much?”
He says like N15, 000. I’m like, “Just look at this scam. I’ll
give you N10, 000 last.” He mutters some shot and agrees. He
takes my phone to check it. He then tells me he’s going to stop
a bike for me so that no agberos will disturb me immediately
we’re done. I’m like Okak. He takes the N10, 000, counts it
and then gets a bike for me. He tells me not to stop o because
these agberos. So he hands me the handkerchief.

Men and brethren, I got on this bike so excited and told the
bike man, “Go go go, don’t stop!!!”

The bike man took me to Allen avenue before I came down. I
held on to this handkerchief like my life depended on it. Fam, I
was a big boy now. They were going to respect me now. I had
officially arrived. Do they know those of us that have Q10?
Shiiii.

So I said, let me check my phone jare. I unwrapped the hanky.
Children of God, I unwrapped the hanky – and looking at me
in all it’s glory was a bright white bar of B29 soap. I looked at
the soap, the soap looked at me…I looked at the soap. I poked
the soap. Maybe this was a case for the phone. I turned the
soap over. No buttons, No screen. I was weak, guys. I was
weak. I stood there for some minutes staring at this soap.
Look. I took the quickest bike back to Computer Village. Of
course, it was instinct. I didn’t see the seller. I still had the
bloody soap. One idiot there now asked me, “Broda, why you
dey para? Dem no give you the cream wey dey follow the
soap?”

Ladies and gentlemen, I had sold my phone and paid extra
N10, 000 for B29 soap (with no accompanying cream). That’s
most likely the most expensive B29 soap in the history of
Nigeria.

I Have to borrow my aunts phone for the main time


You can as well share Ur own experience too

Source: http://www.nairaland.com/2588257/b29-story-experience-ikeja-computer

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you !!!