Adsense

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Shocking details and pictures of Lekki Armed robbery suspects

412x303xlekki-robbery-suspects.jpg.pagespeed.ic.9kMoWgDnaf
Remember the Lekki bank robbery which killed a 15 year old girl hawking fish and four others back in March? Four members of the 22 man gang have been caught and yesterday they were paraded to the public by the Nigerian police.
The four have been identified as: Duke Odogbo, 38; Lawrence Kingsley, 31; Ebi Tosan, 20, and Ekelemo Kuete, 30.
According to Vanguard the following were recovered from the suspects: a 2008 model Honda Accord car purchased by one of the suspects from his share of the loot; a white Blackberry Z10 phone, one Apple i-Phone 5, one military face cap, and 120 expended ammunition.
38 year old susspect Duke Odogbo told the crowd that of the N15 million loot stolen from First City Monument Bank, his share was N500,000.
After the jump read his account of the attack which left 5 people dead and made him N500k richer.
I was invited by a friend from Warri, Delta State, to come for bunkering job. But on reaching Lagos, I was told it was a bank robbery. I told them I was into bunkering and not robbery. But because they told me we were going to make much money from it, I decided to join them. On the day of the operation, we left Tarkwa Bay at about 4.30 p.m., in two boats; with 11 persons on each. But one of the boats developed fault on the way. We all entered the good one. We got to the bank few minutes after 5 p.m. Immediately we left the canal, some of us went to the road and started firing, thereby making way for those of us that would go inside. I led the team that went in. We were all putting on Army camouflage. I shattered the entrance glass with bullets and when we got inside, we demanded for the money realized for that day. The manager told us they did not make much.
But we broke into one of their strong rooms where we got some money. We also broke into two ATM boxes, but there was no money in either of them. We told ourselves that the operation must not exceed 40 minutes.
To my surprise, by the time we were leaving, I discovered that my colleagues were with seven extra rifles. When I asked, they said they saw some policemen in a van, concluded they were there for us and shot at them. I was not the one that shot the policemen. I did not kill anyone. It was when we got to the forest, located in an island in Ikorodu that we discovered that the amount stolen was N15 million and I got N500,000. I used my share to boost my bunkering business.
Another one of the four suspects said he was only the driver of the speed boat which transported the robbers. He got paid N50,000 for his role in the horrific attack.

Source: http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/05/14/suspects-in-lekki-robbery-that-killed-15-year-old-hawker-4-others-caught-tell-how-attack-was-planned-in-24-hours/?utm_content=buffer29515&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you !!!