Adsense

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Adebayor pens note of frustrations from dealing with his 'African Family'

SEA, I have Kept thesis stories for a long time goal I think today it is worth sharing with you Reviews some of 'em. It's true That family matters shoulds not be solved internally and in public purpose I am doing this so all families Hopefully That can learn from what happened in mine. Also keep in mind That none of this is about money.
At the age of 17, with my first wages as a footballer, I built a house for my family and made sour They Are Safe. As you all know, I have received the trophy of African Player of the Year in 2008. I aussi brought` my mother with me on stage to thank her for everything. Fait que same year, I brought` her to London for various medical check ups. When my daughter Was Born, we contacted my mum to inform her goal she hung up the phone immediately All About did not wanna know and hear about it. Reading your recent comments, some people said my family and I shoulds consult TB Joshua. In 2013, I gave my mother money so She Could consult _him_ in Nigeria. She Was Supposed to stay for 1 week; Goal 2 days into her stay, I received a call Saying she left. Apart from the All That aussi gave my mother a great amount of money to start a business of cookies and different items. Naturally, I allowed 'em to put my name and picture on em So They can sell more. What else can have her do in His power to Support His Family?
A Couple years ago, I bought a house in East Lagoon (Ghana) for $ 1.2 million. I found it normal to let my older sister, Yabo Adebayor stay fait que house. Aussi I allowed my half brother (Daniel) to stay in the same house. A few months later, I Was on vacation and Decided to go to That House. At my surprise, I saw cars in the driveway Many. In fact, my sister Decided to rent out the house without me Knowing. She aussi Daniel kicked out of That House. Note que la HAD house about 15 rooms. When I called her and Abebooks web sites for explanation, she Took about 30 minutes to abuse and insult me ​​over the phone. I called my mother to explain the circumstances and she About did the same as my sister. This same sister says I am ungrateful. Ask her about the car she is driving or anything performer is selling today?
My brother Kola Adebayor, Has-been now in Germany for 25 years. He Travelled back home about 4 times, at my expense. I fully cover the cost de son children's education. When I was in Monaco, he cam to me and Abebooks web sites for money to start a business. Only God knows how much I gave _him_. Where Is That business today?
When our brother Peter Passed away, I feel a great Kola amount of money so he could fly back home. He never Showed up at the burial. And today That Same brother (Kola) is telling people That I am Involved in Peter's death. How? He is the same Who Went brother and Told Inaccurate stories about our family to "The Sun" in --other to Take Some money. They sent a letter to aussi my Club When I was in Madrid so I Could get fired.
When I was in Monaco I Thought It Would be good to-have a family of footballers. So I made my brother sour Rotimi gets into a soccer academy in France. Within A Few months; out of 27 players, he stole 21 phones.
I would not say anything about my brother Any Peter Adebayor Because He is not here today. May His Soul rest in peace.
My sister Lucia Adebayor keeps telling people That my dad Told me to bring her to Europe. Purpose What Would be the purpose to bring her to Europe? Everyone is here for a reason.
I Was in Ghana When I received the news about my brother Peter being white gravement ill. I drove the fastest I Could to Togo in order to meet _him_ and help. When I arrived, my mother Said I Could not see _him_ shoulds and I just give the money and She Would solve everything. Only God knows how much I gave her That Day. People are Saying I did not do anything to save my brother, Peter. Am I a fool to drive 2 hours to Togo for nothing?
I Organized a meeting in 2005 to solve our family issues. When I Abebooks web sites Their opinion about 'em, They Said I shoulds Each family member build a house and give Each of Them has monthly wage. Today I am still alive and They Have already shared all my goods, just in case I die. For all thesis Reasons, it Took very long for me to set up my foundation in Africa. Every time I try to help the people in need, They Had to issue me and all of Them thought It was a bad idea.

If I am writing this, the main purpose is not to expose my family members. I just want --other African families to learn from this. Thank you.
I kept his stories for a long time but now I think it's good to share with you. It is true that business families must be settled with the family and not in public, but I do it so that other families learn the lessons. Note that all this is not about money.
At the age of 17, with my first wages footballer, I built a house for my family and I made sure they were safe. As you know, I was elected "Best African Player" in 2008. On this occasion I took my mother to the podium to thank her for everything. During that year, I made sure she comes to London for several medical visits. When my daughter was born, we called my mother to inform her directly but she hung up. Reading your comments, some propose that I go see Pastor TB Joshua to talk about family problems. As done in 2013, I give money to my mother to see this pastor in Nigeria. She had to stay for 1 week, but two days later they called me to say what part. On top of that, I gave a large sum to my mother to start a business of biscuits and other products. Naturellememt, I shall place my name on it to sell more. What else can a son to support his family?
There are some years I bought a house for $ 1.2million in Ghana. I found normal to put my big sister Yabo Adebayor in this house, and my half brother Daniel. A few months after I returned from vacation and I noticed there were a lot of cars outside the house. The truth is that my sister rented the house without telling me. It also referred Daniel's home. Imagine this maiso had around 15 rooms. When I called to discuss, she insulted me on the phone for 30 minutes. My mother did the same. This same sister says I am ungrateful. Ask him about the car she drives or what it sells today.
My brother Kola is in Germany for 25 years and returned home only 4 times, at my own expense. I bear the costs of studies of her children. When I was at Monaco, he came REQUEST IT me money to start a business. Only God knows how he got me. Where is this business today?
When our brother Peter died, I sent a large sum in Kola so he could return home. We do not see the funeral. Now he announces that I am involved in the death of Peter. How? It's the same brother who pocketed money from "The Sun" for telling inaccurate stories about our family. They also sent a letter to my club when I was in Madrid to fire me.
When I was at Monaco I thought it would be nice to have a football family so I found a football academy for my brother Rotimi in France. Some me after he stole 21 Phones of his teammates. There were 27 players in the team.
I would not say anything about my brother Peter Adebayor who died. That his soul rests in peace.
Sister Lucia Adebayor tell people that my father told me of the taken in Europe, but I refused. What would be the purpose of taking him to Europe? Everyone is here for a reason.
I was in Ghana when I received the news that my brother (Peter) was seriously ill. I drove in Togo as soon as possible to offer my help. When I arrived, my mother disc I can not see it. She said to give her the money and she would take charge of the guérrir. God knows how I gave him. And people always say I did not do anything to save my brother. You think I drive two hours to Togo for nothing?
I organized a family reunion in 2005 to solve all the problems. When I asked their opinion, they wanted that he offers them a house to each family member and I give them a monthly salary. Today I am alive but have already shared all my possessions. For all these reasons, my foundation has had trouble starting. Each I want to help the poor, they oppose it.
If I write this, the main objective is not to expose my family. I just want other African families learn from this. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you !!!