CALL FOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE TRAINEES
CALLREDUX, a strategic business unit of Websoft Nigeria Limited, licensed by Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) to provide telecommunication services in conjunction with the major GSM Networks is recruiting for the position of Marketing Executive Trainees in all the 36 states in Nigeria including the FCT.
CALLREDUX is embarking on a massive nationwide marketing campaign to increase the penetration of its products in the marketplace. During application, applicants must specify the state where they will like to work because the Marketing Executive Trainee will be responsible for coordinating CALLREDUX marketing activities in this state.
This means that the applicant must show a thorough understanding of markets of the state they applied for.
Marketing Executives' Duties
- Primarily responsible for the sales of the CALLREDUX plan to end users
- Analyzing the state market, including competitors and consumers
- Develop and execute innovative below the line marketing strategies for a particular state
- Provide weekly feedback reports from markets
- Continuous improvement of state marketing strategies
- Coordinating with and reporting to managers to carry out campaigns
- Minimum of OND in any field
- Understanding of Marketing and Sales
- Ability to think outside the box and creatively
- Above average in the use of the internet and the computer
- Ability to plan and formulate strategies
- Effective organizational skills
- Excellent Networking and Communication Skills
- Ability to meet targets
- Ability to identify market segments, niches, and potential markets
How to apply
All applicants are to apply by filling the application form at www.callredux.com/careers/.
Applicants should not send their CVs.