Adsense

Friday, May 4, 2012

2face Idibia and Annie Macaulay are married


If you have never believed anything I've written on this blog, please believe this one. Annie and 2face are officially married. Stella Dimoko first wrote it yesterday but I wanted to be extremely sure it was true before writing it. And I have confirmed it, from the couple themselves. I spoke with 2face and Annie this afternoon and 2baba excitingly confirmed to me that he's now a married man. The lovebirds didn't want to give out too much info but confirmed they indeed officially got married at a very private ceremony on Wednesday May 2nd 2012, witnessed by only a few close family and friends. I asked them if they were planning a white wedding later, and they said yes. All the details for that will be revealed when they are ready. So there you have it folks, 2face Idibia and Annie are now officially man and wife!

So so happy for them and big congrats to them!


via Linda Ikeji

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you !!!